Graduated high school. Kissed someone.
Collected something really stupid.Smoked a cigarette. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone. Gone fishing. Watched four movies in one night. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone.Snorted cocaine. Failed a class. Smoked weed. Dealt drugs. Been in a car accident.Been in a tornado. Been to a funeral. Burned yourself. Ran a marathon. Cried yourself to sleep. Spent over $200 in one day. Flown on a plane.Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter. Gone skiing. Been sailing. Have a best friend. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something. Been to jail. Dangerously close to being in jail. Skipped school. Had detention. Got in trouble for something you didn’t do. Stolen books from the library. Gone to a different country.Dropped out of school. Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.Had an online diary. Had a yard sale. Had a lemonade stand. Actually made money at the lemonade stand. Been in a school play.Been fired from a job. Swam with dolphins. Taken a lie detector test. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year.Gone to Europe. Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Used a coloring book over age 12.Had surgery. Had stitches. Taken a taxi.Seen the Washington Monument. Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once. Overdosed. Been in a fist fight. Gone surfing in California. Had a hamster/guinea pig. Pet a wild animal. Used a credit card. Did “spirit day” at school.Dyed your hair. Got a tattoo. Got straight A’s. Been on the Honor Roll. Know someone with HIV or AIDS.Made out with someone. Played on a sports team.Snuck out of the house. Swore at a teacher. Gone laser tagging.Had a romantic relationship. Been on the TV.French braided. Skinny-dipped. Driven a car. Performed in front of an audience. Gone bungee-jumping. Been to Mexico.Crashed a car. Sky dived. Been kissed in the rain. Made an 11:11 wish. Drank alcohol. Forwarded a chain letter. Made a mistake.
“I am going to really miss him. It is sad. He is a very, very special man, wonderful in so many ways. People on set come up to me and say, ‘He is such a wonderful man’ and he truly is. He is very talented. We had such a great chemistry. He’s a great guy to work with. It’s been great working with Matt and I’m so proud of him. We will definitely keep in touch.” - Jenna-Louise Coleman x
7) What’s your strangest talent?
17) What was the last lie you told?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
37) Do you believe in luck?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
57) How many relationships have you had?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Thank you for the questions :))
Realised I never really did get around to sorting out the handful of Sherlock filming photos I took last year. But here’s a few of them. I love his expression in the last one…
the rawness up close ➝ krikor jabotian s/s 2014
The past is just a story we tell ourselves.